Marker Xcell 18 Race Bindings:
Marker introduces the the most innovative racing bindings to hit the market in many years, with brand new toe and heel technologies that focus on increased power transmission.
The revolutionary Xcell Piston technology in the toe piece keeps the boot centered during the quick jolts that often happen on the race course.
Staying centered in the binding, with more precision and control means faster times in the race course!
Race Xcell Toe Piece Technology:
Xcell Piston absorbs short, initial impacts
Boot stays centered
New horizontal spring orientation
Increased elasticity and retention
Incredible power transmission
Greater precision and control
Race Xcell Heel Technology:
Increased vertical energy absorption
16 mm elastic travel
Increased boot lug purchase
Wider heel connection
Greater power transmission
Brake Width: 85mm
Recommended Skier Weight: >=130 lbs
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.