KUNSTADT SPORTS UPDATE
STARTING MAY 22ND 2020
As the world slowly takes measures to get back to normal, we are moving into our next phase of reopening our stores. Starting May 22nd 2020 we will be reopening our store locations with several safety precautions in place.
- There will be a limit to the number of customers permitted in each store. Kanata and Glebe will allow 3 customers maximum to enter the store, and 1 customer maximum for Bank and Heron and Chelsea locations at any given time.
- Physical distancing must be followed to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- You as customers are required to hand sanitize or wear gloves upon entering the store. We will have gloves available for customers, as well as hand sanitizing stations.
- There will be a limited area for customers to shop within each store.
- Absolutely no entrance to staff or customers who demonstrate any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illnesses.
- Bikes will be available to be test ridden but will be limited to 2 bicycles per customer. Our staff will instruct you on two bicycles that will fit your budget and your needs accordingly.
- Unfortunately, any bike/tennis clothing will not be permitted for customers to try on during this time.
- Curbside pick up and online bicycle invoicing are still available for customers who do not feel comfortable entering the store.
- Only certain areas of each store will be available for customers to shop in.
- Returns can be processed following our return policy, as long as the product is still unused, with proof of purchase. If the product(s) has been purchased online, return the item to the store and we will refund the payment method used online.
TEMPORARY STORE HOURS
Monday - Saturday: 9:30am-5pm
Send us an email