We designed the Maysis to perform like a workhorse and fit like a glove, and its feature-forward design has it ranked as a perennial bestseller. It starts with a heat-moldable liner made of open-cell Intuition® foam - allowing the liner to form to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
The secret to the award-winning fit is our Conda™ liner lacing system. Powered by a BOA® Fit System dial, this forgiving and adjustable harness is designed to pull the user's heel into the boot's heel pocket. This urethane-based harness hugs your ankle and flexes naturally. Externally, we started with an articulating cuff to reduce distortion when bending the knee, and we've added an abrasion-resistant rubber compound for unrelenting durability.
A high-powered BOA® Fit System H4 Coiler closes the shell securely and can be done without removing your gloves. Lastly, to add durability and maintain the boot's flex over the boot's lifetime, we constructed the K2 Maysis using our Endo™ technology.
Underfoot, we've used premium materials to improve damping and grip. The outsole is built using our proprietary This Grips!™ dual-rubber compound to provide excellent grip both on and off the snow. This is all set atop a dual-density midsole comprised of a lightweight EVA and our proprietary Harshmellow™, designed to dampen vibration on rough terrain and cushion big landings.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.