Obermeyer 2023 Women's Bliss Pant
Couldn't load pickup availability
When performance is a must, and only the best will do, call on the feature-loaded, Aspen-tested Bliss Pant.
We’ve designed the Bliss Pant to optimize your performance on the slopes, with a full suite of premier technical features. Lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation provides warmth in any conditions, while stretch lining panels allow the Bliss Pant to move naturally with your body. No matter how demanding the conditions, CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation regulates temperature to trap in a ‘just right’ amount of heat, and circulate air where you need it the most. A contoured fit flatters your body, keeping you stylish, while still promoting a full, unimpeded range of motion.
- Fully seam sealed
- Full-Motion™ articulation
With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper(s)
A waterproof polyurethane-coated zipper with smooth gliding characteristics, flexibility for garment use, and proven durability to withstand wear and pressure.
- Fleece lined waistband
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation
Obermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation brings another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience.
- Mesh gussets
- Hem gussets
- Reinforced hems
- Abrasion-resistant scuffguards
Your pants are the closest piece of apparel to all of the action, and it's where your boots are. Our abrasion-resistant scuffguards keep your pants from taking any impact damage that may occur on the inside of your legs from your equipment.
- Stretch lining panels
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- All shipping estimated delivery times start from the time of shipment, not from the order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship to addresses in Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Some shipping options may require signature upon arrival at your destination, contact us if you require more information.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.