The Armada Shift MNC 10 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings bring the innovative touring function and exceptional versatility of the original Shifts to a wider audience with a DIN range aimed squarely at lighter, younger, and less aggressive skiers. They convert from ski to tour mode at the flick of a lever, and offer the unrivaled safety, reliability, and response of a fully DIN certified binding when pointed downhill. If you're juggling both resort and backcountry skiing on a single setup, and you've got a penchant for all black everything, it's a no brainer - the Armada Shift MNC 10 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings are in a class of their own.
Dual Mode Toepiece – MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) for skiing, including WTR soles. Converts to a tech toe for touring (requires a boot with tech toe fittings).
Automatic Wing Adjustment – Automatic adjustment just by stepping-in. You can forget but nevertheless trust your binding!
Toe Height Adjustable – Adjustable toe height to let you switch between different boot norms.
Easy Step-In – Less effort needed to step-in and out of bindings.
XL Wings – Long wings for a great envelopment of the boots.
Lateral Elasticity – 47mm
Sliding Toe Pedal
Freeski Brakes – Self retracting brakes adapted to modern skis and practices. Eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
Hike and Ride Switch – A switch lever to shift between hike and ski mode.
Accessing Toe for Touring – 1. Pull back on block between toe wings to open tech arms. 2. Depress front lever to widen arms to step in. 3. Pull up on lever to lock arms securely for skinning.
Preparing Heel for Touring – Pull back on the brake pad and fix the brake in the "up" position by stepping down on the pad.
Climbing Aids – 2° & 10°
Multi Norm Compatibile (MNC) – Compatible with all adult boot sole types, including ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and GripWalk.
Requires Boot with Full Heel and Toe Lugs – Not compatible with boots like the Dynafit Hoji and TLT, Atomic Backland, Salomon X-Alp and Arc'teryx Procline, among others. These boots have shortened or non-existent lugs and will not fit into the Shift in downhill mode.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.