Armada 2024 STRANGER Ski
Binding Installation Info
Binding Installation Info
I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SKIS & BINDINGS ONLINE, DO YOU MOUNT THE BINDINGS FOR ME BEFORE THEY SHIP?
Skis with Bindings purchased online do not get shipped with bindings installed.
When we supply both skis and bindings, binding installation and adjustment is free of charge. However, this procedure cannot be completed prior to shipping as the binding adjustment must be done with consideration to the skier’s boot sole length, weight, height and skiing ability.
This procedure will be performed free of charge by our licensed technicians at any one of Kunstadt Sports locations.
In case visiting a Kunstadt Sports facility is not practical, bindings will still need to be installed and adjusted by a local licensed technician. This policy is mandated by regulations to assure skier’s safety.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Despite what the latest TGR movie would have you believe, most days in the mountains actually aren't chest deep pow and endless cliff drops. Sure, those days happen, and they're the stuff dreams are made of, but in between there are a whole lot of other days that really make up the bulk of skiing. The Armada Stranger Skis are made for those other days. The groomer days, slush days, park laps, hot laps, and laughing all the way to the bottom. They have a short turn radius for carving up fresh cord, springboard tails for boosting off every side hit in sight, and big edgeless tips so your buddies can get a good laugh out of watching you try to nose butter every roller you see. We may all be strangers on a powder day, but we're all friends on a Stranger day.
AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
Poplar Ash Core – Lightweight poplar is combined with higher density full-length ask stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
AR75 Sidewall – Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap constuction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
2.5 Impact Edge – Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
|Tip Width (mm)||138||139|
|Waist Width (mm)||100||100|
|Tail Width (mm)||120||121|
|Turning Radius (m)||15.2||15.8|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||2000||2100|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
ski sizing guide
ski sizing guide
|Skier's Height (FT,IN)||Skier's Height (CM)||Suggested Ski Length (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.