The Atomic Redster Team Issue 130 is a supremely stable boot for World Cup racing.
The Atomic Redster Team Issue 130 is a supple but serious race boot, with a little more flex thanks to a slightly softer material in the shell – perfect for athletes who find the 150 option too stiff for their style. It’s still got the DNA of the stiffer boots that you’ll see on the World Cup – with features like the Progressive Race Shell and World Cup liner. It has an anatomical fit with a 95mm last – and plenty of power and control to keep you moving through the gates and onto the podium.
Redster TI & STI 150 Lifted boots are not according to ISO 5355 specifications and need to be ground before use with alpine bindings.
- Progressive Race Shell
- Power Control
- Memory Fit
- 95mm Narrow Last
- 2nd Power Control Screw
- Liner Spoiler
- Size Adjuster Included
- Regular Cuff
- World Cup Liner
- 55mm Dual Strap
- 7000-Series Alu Buckle
- Forward Lean 16°-18°
- Shell Rotation 0°
- ISO 5355 Alpine
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.