Atomic 2024 BENT CHETLER 120 Ski
Binding Installation Info
Binding Installation Info
I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SKIS & BINDINGS ONLINE, DO YOU MOUNT THE BINDINGS FOR ME BEFORE THEY SHIP?
Skis with Bindings purchased online do not get shipped with bindings installed.
When we supply both skis and bindings, binding installation and adjustment is free of charge. However, this procedure cannot be completed prior to shipping as the binding adjustment must be done with consideration to the skier’s boot sole length, weight, height and skiing ability.
This procedure will be performed free of charge by our licensed technicians at any one of Kunstadt Sports locations.
In case visiting a Kunstadt Sports facility is not practical, bindings will still need to be installed and adjusted by a local licensed technician. This policy is mandated by regulations to assure skier’s safety.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Atomic Bent Chetler 120 is Chris Benchetler’s signature ski and the big brother of the Bent ski family. This pillow-bashing, powder-slashing machine features topsheet and base art by the man himself. With construction and shaping designed and refined by Chris Benchetler since 2008, the latest iteration redefines what’s possible in big mountain terrain. Dura Cap Sidewall construction combined with revolutionary HRZN Tech offers more surface area in the tip and tail for better tracking through chop and crud with less tip deflection. The Light Woodcore shaves weight while the Carbon Backbone adds strength and stiffness. The Powder Rocker profile offers the perfect amount of tip and tail turn-up, and camber under foot delivers epic performance through deep turns, side hits, and nose butters.
Weight single piece (g) / Size (cm) : 1800 / 184
Powder Rocker – 30% Tip Rocker / 40% Camber / 30% Tail Rocker
HRZN Tech Tip and Tail – HRZN Tech Tip & Tail takes an ABS sidewall construction and blends it with a revolutionary across-the-ski, horizontal rocker. It adds 10% more surface area in tip and tail for awesome float – plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop. The ultimate design for powder skiers.
Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
Carbon Backbone – An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
Dura Cap Sidewall – Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
Atomic Base – High-density sintered bases that are fast in a variety of snow conditions and accept wax readily
Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||133||134||135|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||142||143||144|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||120||120||120|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
ski sizing guide
ski sizing guide
|Skier's Height (FT,IN)||Skier's Height (CM)||Suggested Ski Length (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.