Atomic 2024 REDSTER Q9 Revoshock S Ski + X 12 GW Binding
Binding Installation Info
Binding Installation Info
I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SKIS & BINDINGS ONLINE, DO YOU MOUNT THE BINDINGS FOR ME BEFORE THEY SHIP?
Skis with Bindings purchased online do not get shipped with bindings installed.
When we supply both skis and bindings, binding installation and adjustment is free of charge. However, this procedure cannot be completed prior to shipping as the binding adjustment must be done with consideration to the skier’s boot sole length, weight, height and skiing ability.
This procedure will be performed free of charge by our licensed technicians at any one of Kunstadt Sports locations.
In case visiting a Kunstadt Sports facility is not practical, bindings will still need to be installed and adjusted by a local licensed technician. This policy is mandated by regulations to assure skier’s safety.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Atomic Redster Q9 Revoshock S combines top-tier build characteristics with World Cup proven tech to create the ultimate ski for the changing conditions of all-day on-piste skiing. Revoshock S keeps the ski stable, deflecting chatter and boosting out of the turns. Designed for advanced to expert skiers who aren't interested in limitations, the Redster Q9 features a 75mm waist and Multi Radius Sidecut. So every turn is powerful and snappy, whether it's GS arcs down a freshly groomed bowl or quick, variable turns through the bumps and chop of late afternoon. Ultrawall sidewalls keep turns locked in with edge hold that knifes through any snow conditions. At the same time, the Power Woodcore works with Revoshock S, and the TI Powered Titanal laminate to create a ski with unparalleled handling at any speed, all day, in any conditions on the groomers.
A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
Active Camber 0/100/0
Active Camber increases effective edge contact for better edge grip on icy slopes and stability.
Side Edge Angle: 87°
A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
Base Edge Angle: 0.8°
A 0.8° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
World Cup Base Finish
World Cup-level grinding means less friction and more speed.
Active Flex Interface
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||104.5||107||109.5||112|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||120.5||123||125.5||128|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||75||75||75||75|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
ski sizing guide
ski sizing guide
|Skier's Height (FT,IN)||Skier's Height (CM)||Suggested Ski Length (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.