The challenge Atomic set itself? To build the ultimate high performance helmet. The result is Redster: loved by racers for its supreme protection and instant individual fit. The injection-molded ABS Racecase is fully compliant with FIS RH 2013, while the industry-beating Atomic AMID dual-density foam system delivers up to 30% higher impact protection than FIS standards require. The 360° RS Fit System which surrounds your head is also customizable: allowing you to position your Live Fit pads precisely to suit your headshape. That way your helmet is super comfy when you’re skiing, but doesn’t move a millimeter if you fall. Use your head. Get a Redster.
Weight (g) / Size : 700g (S)
An extended crumple zone for maximized shock absorption: up to 30% higher than industry standards.
Surrounds your head 360° and molds to your head shape for an instant individual fit.
3D Molded Ear Pads
Shaped for comfort and fit, surrounding your ears to keep them warm and protected in all conditions.
Our most advanced cooling system: wider with more air channels through each layer of the helmet.
3M™ X-Static Lining
This high-performance lining provides unparalleled anti-microbial and anti-odor properties.
RS Full Cap Liner
All in one piece with integrated 3D-molded ear pads, for a perfect, comfortable and snug fit.
Magnetic Fidlock® Buckle
Super easy to open and close one-handed – even with gloves on – and never pinches the skin.
Integrated helmet plates positioned over each ear, with small holes enabling you to hear clearer.
Removable Goggle Clip
A goggle clip you can remove from the back of your helmet for a clean and minimalistic look.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.