While the Atomic Redster STI 90 LC is for lighter junior racers, the only thing junior about this race boot is the cuff height, just a little bit lower for younger legs. Atomic’s World Cup liner tech make sure it’s got great feel and a precise connection between liner and boot shell. The Slim Race Shell makes it easier to flex than normal junior race boots. Power Control lets racers adjust both the forward lean and the precise stiffness of the boot – letting them lock in their preferred feel for tons of confidence on race day. Junior racers will feel like they’re in the big leagues with the Redster STI 90 LC.
True Size Mondopoint 22
On our women's models, we offer a true shell size in MP 22 plus an appropriate liner construction.
Dual-Sided Cuff Alignment
Allows for lateral cuff angle adjustment to match the angle of the leg for increased comfort and control.
Allows for forward lean adjustment and an extremely solid connection of the cuff to the shell.
PU / PU
Polyurethane (PU) plastic delivers great skiing performance, suspension, and progressive flex.
Low Cuff - All Sizes
A 15mm lower cuff on all sizes within the size range.
3D Stretch Toe Box
Asymmetrically shaped for left/right, 3D Stretch Toe Box allows for extra length and big toe comfort.
35mm Velcro Strap
Simple and effective 35mm Velcro power strap.
7000-Series Aluminium Buckles
Your foot sits neutral/straight inside the boot.
Racing Sole (non-replaceable)
Solid plastic sole used in World Cup racing that delievers performance, stability, and precision.
Sizing inserts that can be added under the footbed to make any boot precisely a half size smaller.
2nd Power Control Screw
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.