Atomic Redster WC CTD is the elite FIS-approved World Cup helmet developed and used by Mikaela Shiffrin, Mauro Caviezel and the rest of the Atomic racing team! The hand-crafted Carbon Racecase shell with multi-directional lay-up is basically as strong as you get. While an AMID foam system delivers up to 30% higher impact protection than FIS standards require. It’s smart-tech enabled and comes with Atomic Shocksense, which links to your smartphone to give an accurate assessment of your helmet’s condition, and transmits an SOS alert to emergency contacts if it senses a heavy impact. It’s comfortable too! With integrated Acoustic Plates for better hearing, a shape designed to match your tuck position, and a 360° RS Fit System that’s customizable to your head shape for 100% personalized comfort, straight out of the box.
Weight (g) / Size : 600g (S)
Uses a sensor inside your helmet to transmit impact and GPS data to the Atomic Shocksense App.
An extended crumple zone for maximized shock absorption: up to 30% higher than industry standards.
Surrounds your head 360° and molds to your head shape for an instant individual fit.
3D Molded Ear Pads
Shaped for comfort and fit, surrounding your ears to keep them warm and protected in all conditions.
Our most advanced cooling system: wider with more air channels through each layer of the helmet.
Merino 3M™ X-Static Lining
Made from merino wool with anti-microbial and anti-odor properties, regulating body temperature.
RS Full Cap Liner
All in one piece with integrated 3D-molded ear pads, for a perfect, comfortable and snug fit.
Magnetic Fidlock® Buckle
Super easy to open and close one-handed – even with gloves on – and never pinches the skin.
Attachable RS Helmet Bag
Special premium bag with a roll-top that can attach to any backpack. Perfect for racers.
Integrated helmet plates positioned over each ear, with small holes enabling you to hear clearer.
Chin Guard Compatible
Removable Goggle Clip
A goggle clip you can remove from the back of your helmet for a clean and minimalistic look.
Atomic Shocksense App
Smart tech: a sensor inside helmet measures impacts and transmits an SOS alert if needed via app.
SOS Alert Function
If force on your helmet exceeds a threshold, your GPS data will be sent to your emergency contacts.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.