Whether you have a wider-than-average foot or your priority is to feel comfortable in your shoes, the Babolat SFX 3 is THE tennis shoe you need. It’s the benchmark for comfort in the Babolat range.
COMFORT AND SUPPORT: With comfort and performance as a priority, the flexible and breathable upper means you can spend hours on court. The thicker insole and Kompressor cushioning system provide impact protection all day long.
FIT: Designed with more forefoot space, the SFX 3 is a must try for those with wider feet.
SOLE DURABILITY: We've worked with Michelin to create a sole made of a special kind of rubber for each court surface.
SINGLE LAYER MESH: A Matryx piece on the forefoot gives extra support for lateral movements.
RUBBER FOREFOOT PROTECTION: A very hard-wearing protective rubber piece covering the inner forefoot down to the toes for unrivalled upper durability.
ORTHOLITE MOLDED: The OrthoLite® insole is molded to hug the shape of the foot. The properties of the foam composition make for exceptional comfort, breathability and durability.
KOMPRESSOR: TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) tube compression system positioned beneath the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
ACTIVE FLEXION: A technology developed and patented by Babolat. The shape and composition of the materials used for the sole are segmented into 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
MICHELIN TENNIS: The Michelin Original rubber composition has proven its worth over the past 15 years and beyond, It offers a great combination of grip and durability to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.