MEET THE TRAILS WITH FULL TIRES AND HIGH ENERGY
No matter what your adventure calls for, make sure you're prepared for a smooth ride. The Blackburn Grid 1 Floor Pump is designed for people who want a pump with an excellent price to performance ratio. The innovative LocJaw™ pump head automatically fits Presta and Schrader valves so you can truly enjoy your journey.
Constructed with a durable steel barrel, stable composite base, and a convenient handle makes for a tough pump that you can count on even when you flat. An easy to read 2-inch gauge allows you to fill your tires to the correct pressure, while the long 32-inch hose can reach bikes in a stand or even in the car rack.
For a 2-foot tall pump, the Blackburn Grid 1 Floor Pump manages to compress an astounding 160 PSI (11 BAR) so you can be prepared for just about anything.
- Steel barrel, composite base and handle
- LocJaw™ pump head automatically fits Presta and Schrader valves
- 2" easy-to-read gauge
- 32" long hose
- Ball needle included
- 160 PSI / 11 BAR
- 24" height
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.