Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR Folding + Black Chili Tire
Shipping Time Estimates
Shipping time is an estimate provided by our shipping providers. All orders are subject to a processing time of 1-5 business days prior to shipping.
Faster, Lighter, Hookless-Compatible, & Already Won Paris-Roubaix
Introducing the all-new Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR Road Tire — 20% faster, 28% more puncture-proof, & 50 grams lighter than the previous GP5000 tubeless model.
Even before its release to the public, the Grand Prix 5000 S TR already had top podium appearances at some of the world's greatest cycling races including Fillipo Ganna's 2021 World Championship time trial victory and Sonny Colbrelli's remarkable Paris-Roubaix win. Both races put this new tire to the test — the time trial with its long flat straightaways and the Paris-Roubaix with its wet cobbles, mud, and slick pavement.
Here's how the new GP5K S TR looks compared to its predecessor:
- +20% More Speed — 2/220 TPI carcass under the tread reduces material deflection
- +28% More Sidewall Protection — 3/330 TPI adds one more protective layer in the sidewall, and it also makes running the tire at lower pressure more stable
- Minus 50 grams in weight (700x25mm size) — With the new construction. Conti removed an inner liner while still keeping the tire tubeless
- Lazer Grip — The lasered micro profile structure expands over the tire's shoulder and provides outstanding cornering
- Black Chili Rubber Compound — Proprietary rubber formula for optimal grip and minimal rolling resistance
- Vectran — Conti's Vectran Breaker has excellent tear and puncture resistance while also being a very low weight
- Tubeless Ready — Conti's carcass construction keeps the tire from losing air while also being extremely puncture proof
- Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars
- Hooked: Max. 7.5 BAR / 109 PSI (700x25mm), Hookless: Max. 6.5 BAR / 94 PSI (700x28mm)