Craft 2023 Women's Core Glide Hood Jacket
Hooded jacket made of elastic 3L wind- and waterproof fabric for cold-condition outdoor training. Regular fit
Glide Hood Jacket is a functional cross-country ski jacket made of a 3-layer wind- and waterproof VENTAIR® fabric for training in cold conditions.
This versatile hooded jacket comes with elastic jersey at sides and under sleeves for optimal ventilation and body-temperature management. Combine with various mid-layer garments underneath to adjust to changing temperatures. A perfect match to Glide Wind Tights or Glide FZ Pants.
VENTAIR® represents the latest in cutting-edge fabric systems. It’s a highly advanced system that offers water- and wind protection in combination with excellent ventilation and moisture transport. Minimum requirements: WP >8,000 and MVP >8,000.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- Elastic Ventair® 3-layer wind- and waterproof fabric (WP 8,000/MVP 8,000)
- Functional and elastic jersey at sides and under sleeves
- Adjustable hood for foul-weather protection
- Two front pockets with zipper
- Body: Face & Back: 100% Polyester, Mid: 100% Polyurethane
- Upper back body: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane