The optimal modern cross -country pants for the environmentally conscious skier, perfected for training in cold environments.
We strive to create products in a way that can reduce our environmental footprint, and Pants Aware is our latest advance on the journey towards becoming sustainable. Pants Aware WMN consists of recycled 3-layer softshell laminated with PU diaphragm. This PU membrane is designed to keep moisture, while transporting moisture out of the inside, so the trousers both dry quickly and breathe well through the workout. Designed with padding on the thighs, this trousers keep you warm and comfortable on even the coldest days. This padded cross -country trousers have molded knees and zippers on the legs to ensure optimum mobility and fit. Isolated with Thermore® Ecodown, which consists solely of recycled fibers from PET bottles, provides this pants for heat with improved shelf life throughout the life of the garment, while at the same time constituting a lower environmental impact. Designed as part of a set, you can combine this trousers with Jacket AWARE WMN to achieve the perfect outfit for your next moderate intensity session. Pants Aware is the perfect choice when you want a more sustainable garment throughout the ski season.
- Regular Fit
- Regular Waist
- Slim leg
- 3 layer softshell
- PU membrane
- Water column: 10.000 WP
- Breathability: 10.000 MVP
- Padded panels
- Thermore® Ecodown Insulation
- Articulated knees
- Recycled zippers
- Leg zippers
- Strategically placed elastic panels for enhanced movement and ventilation
- Printed logo
- Reflective detail
- Hanger loop
- PFC free durable water-repellent treatment
- Main fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Contrast fabric contains 90% recycled polyester
- 2nd contrast fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.