The DRS WC is the resulting product of years of collaboration with our World Cup team. Alice Robinson donned the boots and instantly won two World Cup races! Thanks to the narrower 92 mm last, improved fit, size-adapted cuff, liner with adjustable tongue, and various buckles in each position, the DRS is not only sportier than ever but also offers an even better fit, more stability, and greater power transfer. Numerous fine-tuning options including grindable sole plates and lifter plates make the DRS WC far more customizable than its predecessor. Of course, everything is fully compliant with ISO and FIS standards. Five different flex versions meet all the demands of top-level and professional skiers—from U14 to the World Cup team. The DRS WC S is particularly worn by female World Cup skiers. Despite a high rebound and direct power transfer, the DRS WC S has a progressive, forgiving flex and is an excellent choice for both adults and demanding, powerful U16 athletes.
- Drive & Control
- Solid Lug One Piece Bootsole
- Canting (Shaft Alignment)
- Race Kit Lifter Plates
- Micro buckles
- Buckle Protector
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler
- DB COMP WC
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.