Intermediate to advanced skiers find everything they need in the new Panterra 90 with GripWalk soles. It offers a wide range of adjustable parameters and outstanding comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design also impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. The TF Sport liner can be briefly heated in the shop and individually adapted to the foot. Thanks to the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 90 GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The use of the 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- Micro buckles
- Canting (Shaft Alignment)
- GripWalk Option
- inverted forefoot buckles
- Dynalink heel retention system
- PROGRESSIVE CABRIO CONSTRUCTION
- GripWalk premounted
- Flex Control
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.