The Panterra 95 W has been specially tailored to sporty female skiers with high standards who demand both performance and comfort. Its Powercage design and milled outer shell result in optimum power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising stability. A variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and adjustable cuff volume provide additional ways of adapting the boot to your personal preference. The tongue integrates better into the shell, improves ergonomics and delivers more rebound. The three-part cabrio design also delivers even flex and damping as well as support at the sides and rear. Getting into and out of the boot is now easier than ever. The women’s ID liner boosts heel support and provides toe space, warmth and lots of comfort. It can of course be warmed and shaped in the shop for an even better fit. With its GripWalk soles, hike mode with a ski/hike motion radius of 51° and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 95 W ID GW is really comfortable to wear and walk in. The 3D Grip texture also makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- KEY FEATURES
- Micro buckles
- Aluminium BucklesSpecial women´s low profile geometry cuff
- Canting (Shaft Alignment)
- GripWalk Option
- Flex Control
- Hike & ride mechanism
- Dynalink heel retention system
- inverted forefoot buckles
- Variable Volume Fit
- Range of motion of the cuff
- Low Cuff Hinge Point
- PROGRESSIVE CABRIO CONSTRUCTION
- GripWalk premounted
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.