Elan 2024 RIPSTICK 106 BLACK EDITION Ski
Binding Installation Info
Binding Installation Info
I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SKIS & BINDINGS ONLINE, DO YOU MOUNT THE BINDINGS FOR ME BEFORE THEY SHIP?
Skis with Bindings purchased online do not get shipped with bindings installed.
When we supply both skis and bindings, binding installation and adjustment is free of charge. However, this procedure cannot be completed prior to shipping as the binding adjustment must be done with consideration to the skier’s boot sole length, weight, height and skiing ability.
This procedure will be performed free of charge by our licensed technicians at any one of Kunstadt Sports locations.
In case visiting a Kunstadt Sports facility is not practical, bindings will still need to be installed and adjusted by a local licensed technician. This policy is mandated by regulations to assure skier’s safety.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The search for a powder ski that destroys hardpack is officially over. Designed with Glen Plake, the new Ripstick 106 Black Edition utilizes game changing QuadRod Technology to defeat the myth that fat skis are only for soft snow and proves hard charging skis can also be light and playful without sacrificing power and stability.
The evolution of the Ripstick Black Edition Collection sets the new standard for the powder category at impossibly high levels. Starting with our critically acclaimed TubeLite Woodcore that features two carbon rods following the sidecut of the ski, we then positioned two additional carbon rods in the center of the ski, in the tip and tail for optimal balance and power distribution. Next, we enhanced the Amphibio Profile by adding Carbon Line, a carbon weave placed along the inside edge for a smooth feel with great edge grip, in the tip and tail. The tech is anchored with an additional wall-to-wall layer of exclusive carbon under the binding for lightning-quick power transmission and stability, without interrupting the natural flex pattern, for unrivaled performance that is intuitively harnessed by the skier. Lastly, we cloaked this masterpiece in a stealth, black, camo wrap. The benchmark has been set for a lightweight, powerful ski that dominates powder and rugged terrain with versatility and ease, leaving bystanders speechless.
- Widest footprint
- Most flotation in category
- Best powder snow performance
- Premium materials and technology
- Expert skiers that prefer fresh snow & ungroomed terrain
Ski Weight (g/ski)
1900 +/- 50g (180)
QuadRod Reinforcement, 100% Recycled Vapor Tip Inserts, Tubelite Woodcore, Carbon Line Technology, SST Sidewall
|Tip Width (mm)||143||143||143||143|
|Waist Width (mm)||104||105||106||106|
|Tail Width (mm)||117||120||120||120|
|Turning Radius (m)||16||17||18.1||20.4|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
ski sizing guide
ski sizing guide
|Skier's Height (FT,IN)||Skier's Height (CM)||Suggested Ski Length (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.