FUBUKI 2024 Niseko 2.0 Low Winter Boot
Couldn't load pickup availability
Niseko 2.0 Low is, as it sounds, a lower version of Niseko 2.0. At its core, it’s really the same boot. All we did to Niseko 2.0 was to slice off the top, widen the mid-part (to create a large enough entrance circumference), and switch out the lace. Given the minor size of this intervention, it’s funny what a huge difference it made. Suddenly, although still quite warm, Niseko 2.0 became a boot ready to take on both fall and spring. You know those days when the sidewalks are covered in soggy leaves or slushy snow-remains and the only thing you can focus on is to avoid getting your sneakers wet. Trust us when we say that you’re going to love this model. It’s a boot you’ll have a hard time taking off.
Women are generally recommended to go up 1-2 sizes compared to their usual size. Men are generally recommended go up 1 size compared to their samm size.
- Sizes: UNISEX
- Cold Resistant (-30°C)
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% Windproof
- Cleated Rubber Sole
- Reinforced Ankle
- Cushioned Midsole
- Shock-Absorbing Heel
- Don't use the boots without socks
The boots shall not be worn without socks. The boots shall not be placed near a radiator, nor inside a drying cabinet.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.