G3 2023 ION 10 Binding
THE MOST ACCESSIBLE ION.
Same renowned feature set as the ION 12, with a lower Release Value 4 – 10. Now you can pick the ION that best matches your skiing! Otherwise it's the same lightweight, high-performance touring binding weighing in at only 585 g (1 lb 4.6 oz) per binding.
- Optimal Energy Absorption = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
Shipping Time Estimates
Shipping time is an estimate provided by our shipping providers. The estimated arrival time begins when the courier picks up your purchase. Items coming from multiple store locations may take a while to be gathered and prepared for shipment.