The women's Avera™ helmet's most recognizable quality is its distinct design lines, inspired by giant mountain landscapes and smooth turns.
The Women's Avera Helmet benefits from lightweight IN-MOLD™ CONSTRUCTION and features a personalized fit via the In Form™ Fit System with Vertical Tuning. Meanwhile, on-the-go temperature control for maximum warmth or cooling is achieved through Thermostat Control™ Adjustable Venting combined with the fog-free Stack Vent. The new Avera truly provides the perfect fit, plush comfort and added protection needed for all conditions and terrain.
Redefined and reloaded, you'll appreciate the sleek aesthetic of the hidden EPS foam on the Women's Avera™ helmet as well as the beveled detail on the venting slider, so it can be adjusted easily while wearing mittens or gloves.
- CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Construction
- VENTILATION: Thermostat Control™ adjustable venting - allows custom-tuning of airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet
- FIT SYSTEM: In Form™ Fit System - easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds, even with gloves on. Ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet that provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability
- ELECTRONICS COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
- CERTIFICATION: CE EN1077
- Plush Max padding
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- All shipping estimated delivery times start from the time of shipment, not from the order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship to addresses in Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Some shipping options may require signature upon arrival at your destination, contact us if you require more information.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.