A team favorite from big mountain skiers to park riders, the Jackson™ offers the protection of Mips® with minimalist venting for a clean, timeless design.
The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson Mips® technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allows you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
- CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Construction
- VENTILATION: Passive Aggressive Venting System - discreet exterior vent design and interior channeling combine to create optimal airflow and temperature regulation. Auto-venting technology manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static.
- FIT SYSTEM: In Form™ 2 Fit System - lighter and lower-profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds, even with gloves on.
On-the-fly Vertical Tuning - accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 400g (size Medium)
- ELECTRONICS COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
- CERTIFICATION: CE EN1077
- Removable goggle retainer
- Removable ear pads
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- Mips® equipped
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.