This stylish performance ski jacket gives junior girls the weatherproofing and warmth they need to take on the resort slopes. With our trusted HELLY TECH® PERFORMANCE 2-layer construction, the Quest is waterproof/breathable and wind resistant. The exterior as a PFC-free, water-repellent treatment to shed light precipitation. PrimaLoft® BLACK Eco insulation, made from 100% recycled content, keeps young trail blazers warm. A trim, articulated cut looks chic and gives you the freedom of movement you need to rock the slopes. Additional details include neon and reflectives for visibility, a ski pass pocket, a detachable hood, adjustable hem and a powder skirt.
- Detachable hood
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Fully seam sealed
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Reflective details
- SKI FREE pass at selected resorts with the purchase of this product
- Ski pass pocket
- Internal hanging loop
- Adjustable cuffs
- HH® printed logo
- Adjustable powderskirt
- 2-layer construction
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Brushed tricot inside collar
- Tail drop
- Adjustable hem
- Neon Colour Brim
- Primaloft Black Eco 133g
Shell: 100% Polyester - Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled) - Insulation: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Weight: 650.0 g
CB Inseam: 57 cm
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.