Our best-selling resort ski jacket has become even better. Like always, it has the thoughtful technical details to keep you comfortable all day on the mountainside. With our trusted HELLY TECH® PROFESSIONAL, 2-layer construction, the Alpha is waterproof/breathable and windproof. We used PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation with clever body-mapping to keep you warm. Our unique H2Flow™ system with strategic mechanical venting enables to you retain or release heat as needed. With a sharpened and articulated fit, the jacket delivers maximum freedom of movement. We added a Life Pocket™ engineered to preserve your phone battery in deep cold, so you can keep up with friends or work while on the slopes. More premium ski features include: a detachable and helmet-compatible hood, a neon colored brim, a ski pass pocket, a stretch powder skirt, and wrist gaiters with thumb holes. With the environment in mind, the insulation on the Alpha is made with 100% recycled content. The jacket was also responsibly made according to the certified bluesign® textile manufacturing process, which reduces waste in every step of the clothing supply chain.
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Helmet compatible hood
- Detachable hood
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Adjustable hood
- Ski pass pocket
- Fully seam sealed
- Hand pockets with brushed lining
- Chest pocket with YKK zipper
- Adjustable powderskirt
- HH® printed logo
- Neon Colour Brim
- Brushed tricot inside collar
- No shoulder seams
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Ventilation openings for added breathability
- Adjustable cuff with fastener
- Inside stash pockets
- Adjustable drawcord on hem
- Full inner front placket
- Internal hanging loop
- 4 way stretch
- 2-layer construction
- Primaloft Black Eco 133g
- Primaloft® Ocean bound 60gr
- Primaloft® Ocean bound 80gr
Shell: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane - Lining 2: 100% Polyester (Recycled) - Insulation body: 100% Polyester (Recycled) - Insulation: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Oceanbound Recycled materials
Weight: 1150.0 g
CB Inseam: 75.5 cm
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.