The Powdreamer men’s ski jacket has a waterproof, breathable and windproof HELLY TECH® Performance 2-layer fabric construction, and light, warm PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation made from recycled materials. It features all the ski-specific details you need for a great day on the mountain, including an adjustable powder skirt, ski-pass pocket, vent-zips and more. Designed for versatility and value, it’s great for everything from perfect resort powder days to backcountry touring.
- 2-layer construction
- 2-way mechanical stretch fabric
- Adjustable cuffs and bottom hem
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Chest and hand pockets
- Chest pocket with YKK zipper
- Drawstring adjustment inside hood
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- External hanging loop
- Fully seam sealed
- Hand pockets with brushed lining
- Inner chest pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- HH® printed logo
- Adjustable powderskirt
- Ventilation openings for added breathability
- Chest pocket with goggle wipe
- Drop seat construction
- Snow gaiter at bottom leg
- Chest and Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Chin guard
- Primaloft® Ocean bound 60gr
- Neon Colour Brim
- SKI FREE pass at selected resorts with the purchase of this product
- YKK ZIPPER
- Elastic cuffs
Shell: 100% Polyester - Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled) - Lining 2: 100% Polyester (Recycled) - Insulation body: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- bluesign® product
- Oceanbound Recycled materials
Weight: 900.0 g
CB Inseam: 79 cm
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.