The K2 Broadcast is like a best friend you can rely on to get you through anything--a best friend who also happens to carry a set of brass knuckles in their back pocket. Backcountry kickers, side hit specials, untouched pow fields, fresh corduroy, spring park laps, banked slaloms--the directional K2 Broadcast has got your back through it all. Its all-wood BAP Core consists of three species of wood--bamboo, aspen, and paulownia--sustainably harvested to provide a smooth flex that is snappy and built to stand the test of time. The Combination Camber Profile adds just a bit of rocker to the nose and tail and uses Tweekend™ to blend the rockered zones with the tips of the board for a predictable feel in deep snow and smooth butters and ground tricks. We sandwich the core with ICG™ 10 Biax Fiberglass for high speed stability and edge hold through choppy terrain, and add three millimeters of taper for a classic feel that gets you out of your turns with silky precision.
A versatile board with a classic silhouette and a history as a fan-favorite, the first day you step onto the K2 Broadcast will mark the beginning of a beautiful board friendship.
All Mountain, Powder
SNOWBOARD SHAPE NOTES
Traditional Shape, Tapered Directional
ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon
2 X 4
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- All shipping estimated delivery times start from the time of shipment, not from the order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship to addresses in Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Some shipping options may require signature upon arrival at your destination, contact us if you require more information.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.