A versatile board with a classic silhouette and a history as a fan-favorite, the K2 Broadcast hits the high mark on feel, response, and performance. Backcountry kickers, side hits galore, untouched pow fields, fresh corduroy, spring park laps, banked slaloms - the directional K2 Broadcast snowboard has got your back through it all.
The heart of the Broadcast is the BAP Core, consisting of bamboo, aspen, and paulownia - sustainably harvested to provide a smooth feel and snappy flex that’s built to stand the test of time. The Combination Camber Profile adds just a bit of rocker to the nose and tail for a predictable feel in deep snow and smooth butters.
We sandwich the core with ICG™ 10 Biax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers for high speed stability and edge hold through choppy terrain, and add three millimeters of taper for a classic feel that gets you out of your turns with silky precision.
SNOWBOARDS CATEGORY: All Mountain, Powder
BOARD SHAPE: Directional
SNOWBOARD SHAPE NOTES: Traditional Shape, Tapered Directional
SNOWBOARD BASE: 4000 Sintered
SNOWBOARD CORE: BAP
SNOWBOARD GLASS: ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon
SNOWBOARD INSERTS: 2 X 4
SNOWBOARD WIDTH: Standard, Wide
PROFILE: Combination Camber
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.