Like any good exploratory mission, don’t forget to take your Passport with you -- the key to accessing uncharted terrain. Built for the intermediate-to-expert level rider and shaped and sized to be unisex, the Passport is directional in every way but remains switch and fakie friendly. Slightly-wider-than-average waist width is met width 8mm of taper to ensure easy turning and float in deep snow. It’s complemented by an elongated rocker profile from the front insert pack, throughout the tip. A tighter sidecut radius in the tip and tail allows you to engage turns easily, while a longer radius between the feet makes the turn smooth and predictable progression. We’ve added a new blend of ICG 10™ Triax fiberglass to the Passport, adding tip-to-tail snap with precise edge performance. This glass layup wraps our lightweight A1 core - which features three species of sustainably harvested timber, and all of it sits atop a fast and durable Sintered 4000 base.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- All shipping estimated delivery times start from the time of shipment, not from the order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship to addresses in Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Some shipping options may require signature upon arrival at your destination, contact us if you require more information.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.