Line 2024 Chronic 101 Ski
Binding Installation Info
Binding Installation Info
I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SKIS & BINDINGS ONLINE, DO YOU MOUNT THE BINDINGS FOR ME BEFORE THEY SHIP?
Skis with Bindings purchased online do not get shipped with bindings installed.
When we supply both skis and bindings, binding installation and adjustment is free of charge. However, this procedure cannot be completed prior to shipping as the binding adjustment must be done with consideration to the skier’s boot sole length, weight, height and skiing ability.
This procedure will be performed free of charge by our licensed technicians at any one of Kunstadt Sports locations.
In case visiting a Kunstadt Sports facility is not practical, bindings will still need to be installed and adjusted by a local licensed technician. This policy is mandated by regulations to assure skier’s safety.
Couldn't load pickup availability
It's an all-new Chronic, maaan! We're stoked to introduce the expansion of the Chronic Collection with the all-new Chronic 101. This versatile all-mountain freestyle ski features the same durability superpowers as its little brother down to the beefed-up sidewalls, tips, and core. For those wanting to take advantage of all the mountain has to offer in the morning, followed by afternoon hot laps in the park, the Chronic 101 is here for all-mountain freestyle enjoyment. Become part of the C crew and get after it on the Chronic 101.
Featuring better bonding, improved cold temperature toughness, and a 20% reduction in the carbon footprint of the resin for every ski produced, The TC 94 and 101 are the first skis we have brought to production with our new Bio-Resin technology.
We've extended the ski core to run through the tips and tails while creating a glass-on-glass bonding area in both the tip and the tail. This gives even compaction over the tip / tail of the ski and encapsulates anything that could delaminate in a large glass-on-glass bonding region, meaning that while delaminations can always happen, this will keep the delamination from propagating to the core of the ski and limit it to edge chipping.
We've extended the amount of sidewall that stretches into the core of the ski while adding more material over the steel edges to increase the total bonding surface area. This creates sidewalls more resilient to hard edge impacts, like sliding rails.
FATTY BASE & EDGE™:
30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M)
STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM)
PROFILE (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM
WOOD CORE MATERIAL
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
ski sizing guide
ski sizing guide
|Skier's Height (FT,IN)||Skier's Height (CM)||Suggested Ski Length (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.