Line 2024 Honey Badger TBL Ski
Binding Installation Info
Binding Installation Info
I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SKIS & BINDINGS ONLINE, DO YOU MOUNT THE BINDINGS FOR ME BEFORE THEY SHIP?
Skis with Bindings purchased online do not get shipped with bindings installed.
When we supply both skis and bindings, binding installation and adjustment is free of charge. However, this procedure cannot be completed prior to shipping as the binding adjustment must be done with consideration to the skier’s boot sole length, weight, height and skiing ability.
This procedure will be performed free of charge by our licensed technicians at any one of Kunstadt Sports locations.
In case visiting a Kunstadt Sports facility is not practical, bindings will still need to be installed and adjusted by a local licensed technician. This policy is mandated by regulations to assure skier’s safety.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Introducing Taylor Lunquist's first pro model ski, the LINE Honey Badger TBL. Inspired by Taylor's unique style, grit, and determination to change the game forever, the Honey-Badger TBL represents the go-to ski for freestyle progression in the park and the streets. Available in a full-size run from 144cm to 177cm, the Honey Badger TBL is just like its counterpart down to the Aspen Core and Cap Construction, with a graphic inspired by Taylor.
Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
Rocker Profile – 2mm Tip / 2mm Camber / 2mm Tail
Symmetric Flex™ – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backward.
5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
Early Taper™ – The widest part of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip and tail which reduces tail hook ups in powder.
Thin Tip™ – Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
Aspen Veneer Core – An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
Carbon Olliband – Pre-stretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play in freestyle skis.
4D Fibercap Construction – 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm – High density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability.
Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M)
STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM)
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
ski sizing guide
ski sizing guide
|Skier's Height (FT,IN)||Skier's Height (CM)||Suggested Ski Length (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.