The all-new SPX 15 ROCKERFLEX is an elite-level, competition race binding with an 8-15 indicator range and 80mm brake. The new SPX ROCKERFLEX features a smaller mounting zone and partially suspended heelpiece, allowing enhanced ski flex and control. Combined with our reinforced Pivot toe, the SPX Rockerflex delivers the industry's strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control. Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, SPX bindings also provide superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance. And with a substantial reduction in weight, reduced ramp angles for a more neutral, upright stance, and improved step-in/step-out functionality, the SPX offers less fatiguing, more user-friendly alpine performance. The race-specific Rockerflex bridge neutralizes pressure between toe and heel, delivering the most natural ski flex.
The SPX 15 ROCKERFLEX is designed for use with R21 WC and R21 Racing plates.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.