THE NX 7 GRIPWALK® LIFTER BINDING IS DESIGNED FOR JUNIOR COMPETITORS WHO WANT AN INTEGRATED LIFTER ON THEIR INTERFACE-FREE SKI BINDINGS.
Its lightweight FDC toe piece and NX heel come together to provide good power transmission and multi-directional release. It's compatible with ISO 5355 A and GripWalk® ISO 23223 A adult boot soles.
Intuitive design with wide step-in zone offers easy entry-and-exit.
FDC TOE PIECE
The FDC toe piece offers a lighter weight design with best-in-class elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release delivering reliable retention and release for confident alpine performance.
MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE
LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
LOOK utilizes composite materials and optimized designs to produce lightweight bindings with the highest levels of retention and release to make skiing and carrying your skis easier, with no compromise in performance or protection.
GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
880 GRAM (0TUCM
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.