The SPX 12 GripWalk® binding is designed for discerning skiers who view mountains as a playground to be fully exploited. The Full Action toe piece and SPX heel come together to provide multi-directional release for optimal safety and superior shock absorption for maximum reduced unwanted pre-release. Control and power are its leitmotifs. It's compatible with ISO 5355 A and GripWalk® ISO 23223 A adult boot soles.
LOOK'S SPX HEEL DESIGN OFFERS 27MM OF ELASTIC TRAVEL FOR BEST-IN-CLASS SHOCK ABSORPTION, CONFIDENT RETENTION, AND A SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION IN UNWANTED PRERELEASE. AN OVERSIZE HEEL PIVOT INCREASES COUPLING STRENGTH (BOOT-BINDING INTERFACE) FOR MORE EFFICIENT POWER TRANSMISSION.
LONG ELASTIC TRAVEL
Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
FULL ACTION TOE PIECE
Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE
LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
1110 G ½ PAIR
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.