Before groms graduate to adult bindings, they need a binding that's strong enough to allow them to progress while still allowing necessary release. Enter the Marker Free 8 Ski Bindings. Taking nods from the adult version, the Free 8 features a sliding AFD, compact heel, and Two Linkage Toe. It's designed to keep progressing skiers locked in as they start stepping off the groomers and keying up higher speeds.
2-Linkage Toe – The next level of improvement for the tried-and-tested two linkage toe system. Light, robust, full side and rear release with improved DIN range. The release springs, triggered by the sole bracket, uses the clever TLT system to provide rear release without taking up extra space or adding extra weight.
Gliding AFD – All Marker bindings (except the Jester Pro) are equipped with a moveable AFD (Anti Friction Device), allowing a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality from racing to junior and even alpine touring.
Compact 3 Heel – The Compact Heel offers the perfect mix of great design, light weight, and excellent functionality. This heel is perfect for beginners and occasional skiers thanks to exacting release properties and attractive pricing.
Stand Height – 18 mm
Recommended Skier Weight – 55-220 lbs
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.