Squire 11 TCX by Marker. Dedicated to Freestyle and Freeride skiers. Demo version with moveable heel and toe that provide perfect adjustment to different boot sizes. Lightweight bindings with centralized swing weight. Marker bindings are wider, lower and shorter than other bindings, they ensure the best transfer of control forces and better stability. The heel was also redesigned from the ground up to optimize retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminum hollow axle saves on weight and maximizes the torsional stiffness. The compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behavior which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Bindings with Grip Walk function are compatible with the new sole of ski boots that facilitate walking.
Marker Squire 11 Tcx Demo Ski Bindings Features:
- DIN-ISO: 3.0-11.0
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.