POC 2021 Skull Dura X Spin Ski Helmet
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Skull Dura X SPIN ski race helmet features new and innovative Race Lock technology for more security while racing.
The ski race helmet features our new fit technology, Race Lock. The innovative system ensures ski racers can lock the helmet tightly to their head to minimise vibrations at the very high speeds reached in elite racing. Developed so that the adjustment system does not interfere with the race position, Race Lock turnwheel technology sits perfectly in line with the helmet shell and can be adjusted with gloves on so you can fine-tune your fit in the start hut immediately before a race run.
FIS Certified race protection
The Skull Dura X SPIN ski race helmet is certified to FIS RH 2013 standards, meaning it can be used in any FIS competition. The helmet features a multi-impact EPP liner and a durable ABS/PC outer shell. Removable ear pads make it easier for medics to safely remove the helmet if an injury is sustained.
SPIN Silicone pad technology is included, and the helmet is fully compatible with the Maxilla Breakaway chin bar (sold separately). A Fidlock® chin strap buckle can easily be operated with gloves on. Ear chambers work to ensure the helmet has minimal impact on balance and hearing. A fixed goggle clip keeps your choice of eye protection secure.
- Giant Slalom, Super G and Downhill ski race helmet
- FIS RH 2013 certified
- Innovative Race Lock security system
- Multi-impact EPP liner
- ABC/PC outer shell
- Shaped for a fit with no pressure points
- Ear chambers support balance and hearing
- Removable ear pads
- Fidlock® buckle
- Compatible with Maxilla Breakaway Chin Guard (sold separately)
- SPIN silicone pad technology
- Fixed goggle clip
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- All shipping estimated delivery times start from the time of shipment, not from the order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship to addresses in Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Some shipping options may require signature upon arrival at your destination, contact us if you require more information.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.