The Race Backpack 70L is designed to be the go-to backpack for every adult alpine ski racer, with space for all the kit needed for training or race day.
Constructed from very durable and waterproof materials, the bag is designed to last. Functional features like a zip-down panel that can be stood on while changing into ski boots, wide openings and storage specifically tailored for ski race gear make the backpack ideally suited to the ski racer. Wide shoulder pads, an adjustable and removable sternum strap and an adjustable waistband ensure it's easy for any wearer to find a secure and comfortable fit. All zippers can easily be operated while wearing gloves.
Volume 70L: Large backpack for the alpine ski racer, constructed in durable and hard-wearing 600D Polyamide weave with a Polyurethane coating to withstand frequent heavy use.
Compartmentalised storage: Designed for carrying all ski gear and features separate space for ski boots, a protective pocket for goggles and side pockets big enough for shin protectors.
Glove-friendly zippers: Large zippers are easy to operate with gloves on, and open wide for easy access to the entire bag.
Thermo-molded back plate: Thermo-molded back plate, strong and wide shoulder straps, and adjustable waist and sternum straps ensure the bag is comfortable to wear.
Wide shoulder pads: Very wide shoulder pads with protective zones for carrying skis
Removable sternum strap: The strap is both adjustable and removable if you prefer to use the pack without additional chest support.
Two large openings: It's easy to access all your kit through the two openings to the main pocket.
Compression Straps: The compression straps help keep all belongings secure if the bag is not full.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.