Our flagship model designed in collaboration with Jake Blauvelt is the only snowboard you need for every type of riding condition.
The Berzerker is designed by one of the world’s smoothest snowboarders, Jake Blauvelt. Jake wanted a board that matched his smooth and effortless style in all terrain and conditions. You'll be impressed at how smooth the transition between turns is because of the tip rocker and a small amount of taper in the tail that improves edge-to-edge speed and float in powder. The Tapered Quadratic Sidecut has been enhanced to improve stability and edge hold. Carbon Slimerods® 2.0 have carbon for pop and a urethane core to smooth out the landings. The Berzerker is built for an all-mountain rider looking for performance. Like a Viking longship, the Berzerker is designed to sail in the shallows or plow through the deep, cut through ice, and take you to snowboard Valhalla. Pay attention to the waist width, because the standard sizes run a bit narrow and are optimized for a smaller boot. The wide sizes are more mid-wide, providing a good option for the size 11, 12 or 13 boots out there. If you've got a bigger foot or prefer a wider ride, check out the Algorythm or Pig Series.
- Directional Extra Camber
- Tapered Quadratic Sidecut
- Sintered, Stone Ground Base
- Performance™ Core
- Carbon Slimerods® 2.0
- Double Impact Plates
- Carbon Array 3™
- Topless Topsheet
- Hybrid Glass
- Roll-In Construction
Design: Tapered Directional Extra Camber
|Tip Width (mm)||296||298||306||300||308||302||310||304||312|
|Waist Width (mm)||245||247||255||249||257||251||259||253||261|
|Tail Width (mm)||288||290||298||292||300||294||302||296||304|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||4.4/7.6/3.8||4.7/7.8/4.1||4.6/7.8/4||5.1/8/4.6||5.1/8/4.6||5.7/8.2/5.2||5.7/8.2/5.2||6.2/8.4/5.8||6.8/8.4/6.5|
|Stance Setback (mm)||19||19||19||19||19||19||19||19||19|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100-180||125-205||140-210||130-200||150-220+||140-210||160-220+||160-220+||170-220+|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.