Twice the fun of a Warpig in a twin version of one of our best-selling boards
The TWINPIG is a twin version of our most popular WARPIG model. Our engineering team took what we liked about the versatility and aggression of the WARPIG and packaged it in a twin shape for someone looking for more freestyle performance while still approaching the mountain with a “thrash everything” mentality that the PIG series is known for. Size the TWINPIG down 3 to 6 cms from your standard twin to take advantage of its unique shape and profile. The TWINPIG isn't as wide as the WARPIG, but it's still wider than a traditional twin shape. Slim Wall provides a more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight constructions, and even better damping underfoot. The asymmetrical shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. This allows the wider platform to effortlessly transfer between edges. A sintered base supplies a faster, more durable ride. The TWINPIG is a park-focused deck that packs all the fun of our WARPIG into a twin shape and is suitable for all ability levels.
- Twin Standard Camber
- Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut
- Sintered, Stone Ground Base
- Performance™ Core
- Cleave Edge™
- Slim Walls
- Double Impact Plates
Design: Asymmetrical Twin Standard Camber
|Tip Width (mm)||287||298||307||314||320||328||323|
|Waist Width (mm)||240||250||257||263||268||275||270|
|Tail Width (mm)||287||298||307||314||320||328||323|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.2/5.3, 5.2/4.3, 6.2/5.3||6.4/5.5, 5.4/4.5, 6.4/5.5||6.6/5.7, 5.6/4.7, 6.6/5.7||6.8/5.8, 5.8/4.8, 6.8/5.8||6.9/5.9, 5.9/4.9, 6.9/5.8||6.9/5.9, 5.9/4.9, 6.9/5.8||7/6, 6/5, 7/6|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||60-130||60-130||100-175||130-190||140-200||170-220+||160-220+|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.