Every day on The Saturday is a weekend
The Saturday is a twin shape that is at home anywhere on the mountain. The standard camber profile provides camber between your bindings for snap and control and rocker at the tip and tail for catch-free riding and float. A Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation and exit as well as edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. Carbon Array 3™ provides extra pop and control without adding stiffness. The Saturday is a mid-flexing twin built for the intermediate to advanced riders that want one board for all conditions.
- Twin Standard Camber
- Quadratic Sidecut
- Sintered, Stone Ground Base
- WMNS Performance™ Core
- Slim Walls
- Linear Carbon
- Single Impact Plates
- Carbon Array 3™
- Hybrid Glass
Design: Twin Standard Camber
|Tip Width (mm)||283||286||289||293||297|
|Waist Width (mm)||236||238||240||243||246|
|Tail Width (mm)||283||286||289||293||297|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.0/5.0/6.0||6.3/5.3/6.3||6.4/5.4/6.4||6.6/5.6/6.6||6.7/5.7/6.7|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||432||457||483||508||533|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||60 - 100||70 - 100||85 - 130||100 - 150||115 - 160+|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.