The Zero will enhance your park and freestyle riding in numerous ways this winter
The Zero is a unisex snowboard that knows no boundaries. It can be ridden by anyone, anywhere, at any time, thanks to the Standard Camber profile and Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut. The timeless graphic is a throwback to snowboarding’s days of classic, simple and unique look but it’s packed with technology to mirror today’s landscape of innovation, with features like Flat Kick Tips on the nose and tail and a Performance™ Core to give you extra stability in the park and the streets. A favorite of team riders Jill Perkins and Reid Smith, the Zero is the next big thing in the RIDE line.
- Twin Standard Camber
- Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut
- Sintered, Stone Ground Base
- Performance™ Core
- Slim Walls
- Double Impact Plates
- Carbon Array 3™
- Biaxial Glass
- Flat Kick Tips
Design: Asymmetrical Twin Standard Camber
|Tip Width (mm)||288||293||297||308||302||310||307||314|
|Waist Width (mm)||242||245||248||258||252||260||256||262|
|Tail Width (mm)||288||293||297||308||302||310||307||314|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.8/6.7, 6.8/5.7, 7.8/6.7||8/6.9, 7/5.9, 8/6.9||8.2/7.1, 7.2/6.1, 8.2/7.1||8.4/7.2, 7.4/6.2, 8.4/7.3||8.4/7.2, 7.4/6.2, 8.4/7.3||8.5/7.3, 7.5/6.3, 8.5/7.3||8.6/7.4, 7.6/6.4, 8.6/7.4||8.8/7.5, 7.8/6.5, 8.8/7.5|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||60-150||80-160||100-180||125-205||130-205||130-210||140-210||140-220+|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.