Rossignol 2024 SENDER FREE 110 OPEN Ski
Binding Installation Info
Binding Installation Info
I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SKIS & BINDINGS ONLINE, DO YOU MOUNT THE BINDINGS FOR ME BEFORE THEY SHIP?
Skis with Bindings purchased online do not get shipped with bindings installed.
When we supply both skis and bindings, binding installation and adjustment is free of charge. However, this procedure cannot be completed prior to shipping as the binding adjustment must be done with consideration to the skier’s boot sole length, weight, height and skiing ability.
This procedure will be performed free of charge by our licensed technicians at any one of Kunstadt Sports locations.
In case visiting a Kunstadt Sports facility is not practical, bindings will still need to be installed and adjusted by a local licensed technician. This policy is mandated by regulations to assure skier’s safety.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Wide open bowls and backcountry kickers to steep lines and high speed resort carves, the Rossignol Sender Free 110 ski lets you send it anywhere the snow takes you, inbounds or out. This full sidewall ski combines the playful response of a powder ski with the confident grip of a big mountain board. Our Double Rocker profile and Airtip set the bar for fun, responsive skiing, while a PEFC poplar wood core keeps it light and environmentally friendly. Titanal reinforcements and Damp Tech vibration absorption maintain a predictable, powerful feel in all snow conditions. The fall line is calling. Prepare for full send. Powerful,
Titanal insert underfoot enhances power for increased edge grip, rebound, and energy through the length of the ski.
Responsive Pop, Lightweight Agility
Carbon Alloy Matrix reduces weight and enhances responsiveness.
Air Tip technology reduces swing weight for enhanced maneuverability without compromising on performance.
Damp Tech reduces ski vibration for increased snow contact and smooth, confident control in variable snow conditions.
Maximum Edge Control
Rectangular Sidewall construction delivers race-proven grip, precision and power.
Light Swing Weight Light Topsheet construction reduces ski weight for a light swing weight and increased responsiveness. Sustainably-Minded PEFC™ certified poplar wood cores combined with the use of recycled topsheet, base, and edge materials help reduce the environmental impact of the product life cycle.
DAMP TECH // CARBON ALLOY MATRIX // PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT // EXTENDED CORE // AIR TIP // PEFC POPLAR WOOD CORE // TI PLUS BEAM // PROGRESSIVE ROCKER // RECTANGULAR FULL SIDEWALL
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
ski sizing guide
ski sizing guide
|Skier's Height (FT,IN)||Skier's Height (CM)||Suggested Ski Length (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.