Universal wax for training and base preparation for the highest ground speed with constant use.
- Protects the base.
- Lasts longer.
- Fluoro free.
- Super simple application.
- Training wax 300 g for 25 - 30 pairs of skis.
- Used by: Alpine ski racers, Free-riders, Snowboarders, Biathlon and X-Country skiers.
1) Drip the wax on the base by touching the wax to a pre-heated waxing iron.
2) Iron the wax in with 130° - 140°C / 266° - 284°F degrees (depending on which iron you use).
3) Remove the wax immediately with a scraper.
4) Polish the wax immediately with Nanox hard nylon brush using strong pressure.