World Cup File Guides - with Trigger Clamping System
The Trigger Clamping System can be mounted left or right handed. These offer a more ergonomic and secure method for both clamping and using the File Guide with the utmost precision.
WC Guides have better gliding characteristics, are heavier and wear better than regular Guides. All of our File Guides are made of the highest quality aluminium and machined to the strictest tolerances because accuracy is essential. Guides are colour anodised and laser etched specifying the degree of angle and won't wear off from use. You will see and feel the superior quality once you use them.
We've designed our File Guides with 2 centre holes to attach a 'Sidewall Remover Kit' which gives you the option to turn your File Guide into a Sidewall Removal Tool. Our guides come in 91,92,93,94 degree increments which give you a side-edge bevel of 89,88,87 or 86 degrees respectively or in other words a 1,2,3 or 4 degree side-edge bevel. Our 'trigger clamping system' is the recommended method for securing all Files and Diamond Stones to the Guide.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.