Smith 2023 Level Helmet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Like a good day on the mountain, the Smith Level ski and snowboard helmet is at your service for ranging far and wide.The hybrid shell design adds durability without weighing you down for a helmet that you will actually take with you when the backcountry beckons. And because you love to ski all day, the fit and vents are adjustable on the fly, so you never need to slow down.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal KoroydÂ® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit Snow dial adjustment system offers 27-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 2 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Outdoor Tech audio system compatible
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.