It's the little things that make a difference. Fresh snow, a day off, and a helmet that prioritizes comfort and style right along with crash protection. The Smith Code ski and snowboard helmet does it all. Zonal KOROYD® and Mips® impact protection absorb energy in the event of a crash. The super-adjustable BOA 360 Fit System and a warm, knit liner let you customize the fit for comfort that lasts from first chair to last. Six engineered vents work with your goggles for fog-free vision, and a magnetic chinstrap buckle makes for easy one-hand operation. Not to mention it's nice and light, too. The little things add up.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Zonal KOROYD® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Mips® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without Mips® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Available in Round Contour Fit to better match rounder head shapes
- Six fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Aleck® audio systems compatible
- Technical-knit liner is audio chip compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Beanie compatible
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.