From dark and stormy to bright and sunny and everything in between, the Smith Sequence OTG goggles give you the visual advantage of our ChromaPop™ lens tech with the trusted fit of our over-the-glasses specific shape. Designed with medium size faces in mind, they offer a helmet-compatible, pressure-free fit that lets your glasses sit naturally for comfort that lasts all day. Their spherical lens maintains distortion-free clarity across your full range of peripheral vision, and the ventilated construction regulates air flow for a fog free view even when wearing a helmet. Welcome to a contrast-enhancing, color-popping world to define every terrain feature, no matter the lighting.
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop lens: ChromaPop enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit; Available in Low Bridge Fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- Fits over the glasses (OTG) and is compatible with our optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Two-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.